This unique test kit is used for testing of both Nitrate and Phosphate in the marine aquarium.
It can also be used as part of Stage 2 – Algae Nutrient Control in the Red Sea Reef Care Program. The Algae Nutrient Control Stage provides a complete solution for testing and controlling nuisance algae and promote coral coloration. To control these Nitrate (NO3) and Phosphate (PO4) levels then use the Red Sea Nitrate and Phosphate Remover (NO3 PO4 -x) treatment.
This Test Kit comes complete with:
- A durable plastic housing,
- A durable plastic stand for test vials,
- Two Glass Test Vial’s,
- A 10ml syringe,
- High resolution colorimetric comparator test (color chart),
- High resolution measurement of Nitrate and Phosphate testing liquids,
- Contains up to 100 tests of each for Nitrate & Phosphate testing,
- Full in-depth instruction manual.
The Algae Control Test Kits
Nitrate Pro test kit is an advanced colorimetric comparator test, measuring the level of nitrate to an exceptionally high resolution of 0.25 ppm.
Phosphate Pro test kit is an advanced colorimetric comparator test, measuring the level of phosphate to an exceptionally high resolution of 0.02 ppm.
Red Sea’s Reef Care Program
The complete Reef Care program is the result of years of research into the physiological demands of SPS, LPS & Soft Corals in the reef aquarium. The complete program has been divided into 4 distinct but complimentary sub-programs according to the various biological processes that take place.