When to use?
Scratching behaviour without signs of white spot may indicate marine skin flukes. Symptoms may also include lethargy and reddened fins. Fish losing weight, giving a “pinched in” appearance, while still having a good appetite is an indicator of internal worms. Clear faeces from a fish’s vent may also be present.
Anti-Fluke & Wormer contains the active ingredient flubendazole, which is exceptionally effective against internal worms and flukes whilst also being very mild on the fish. Anti-Fluke & Wormer is an easy-to-use suspension for fish-only systems or hospital aquariums.
How to use?
- Check water quality before use.
- Remove adsorbent filtration media (activated carbon, phosphate remover) from filters for the treatment period.
- Turn off UV filtration and/or ozone generators if present.
- Turn off protein skimmer for a minimum of two hours after application. Maintain good aeration throughout.
- Shake bottle thoroughly before use.
- Use provided pipette to measure required dose and slowly add dose to aquarium.
Contains flubendazole. Do not use where invertebrates (corals, shrimp, snails etc) are present.
Active Ingredients: Flubendazole:1000 mg/100 ml
1ml per 50 litres Leave 7 days before repeating treatment if required.