When to use?
Symptoms of bacterial infections include: reddened wounds, ulcers, missing scales, eroded fins and/or mouth. White, sugar grain-sized spots covering the body indicate marine white spot (Cryptocaryon), while finer white spots are likely marine velvet (Oodinium). External parasites may also show scratching behaviour.
Anti-Bacterial contains powerful ingredients to kill bacteria. When used in conjunction with NT Labs Marine Paratonical it is the best way of eradicating protozoan parasites in a reef aquarium where invertebrates are present.
How to use?
- Check water quality before use.
- Remove adsorbent filtration media (activated carbon, phosphate remover) from filters for the treatment period.
- Turn off UV filtration and/or ozone generators if present.
- Turn off protein skimmer for a minimum of two hours after application. Maintain good aeration throughout.
- Use provided cup to measure required dose and slowly add dose to aquarium.
Active Ingredients: Acriflavine 26.7 mg/100 ml, 9-Aminoacridine HCl 26.7 mg/100 ml, Formaldehyde 754 mg/100 ml
10 ml per 44 litres
Can be increased to 20 ml per 44 litres in fish-only aquariums. For white spot, follow with a full 10-day course of Marine Paratonical. Leave 10 days before repeating treatment if required.